OSHA 10 Hour Training Online | OSHA Campus Online | OSHA 10
OSHA 10 Hour Training Courses Online - Only $79!
Looking for an OSHA 30 Hour Construction Course? Visit the OSHA 30 Hour Construction page here!
The OSHA Outreach Training program is one of OSHA's main methods of ensuring that workers know about workplace hazards and their rights. The following are the OSHA Outreach program's two primary areas of training for the entry level worker;
|Outreach Construction Training - 10 hour OSHA card for construction job sites.|
|Outreach General Industry Training - 10 hour OSHA card for general industry.|
Both are accepted by OSHA nationwide and you will receive your official US Department of Labor OSHA10 Hour Card within 4 to 8 weeks via US mail upon successful completion of your OSHA course.
The OSHA 10 hour card has no expiration date, but each state has the right to set stricter limits. To date, Connecticut and Nevada have established 5 year limits on cards. OSHA 10 hour and OSHA 30 hour training on this website is accepted throughout California.
10 Hour OSHA Training Course - Construction Industry
Click on the Graphic Below to Buy Now - Use Promotion Code NST79
This OSHA 10 hour online construction course is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone in the construction industry. The 10 hour OSHA training course is divided into 12 individual lessons. There is an exam at the end of each lesson and a final exam at the end of the course.
This course focuses on regulations per OSHA Standard 29 CFR Part 1926.You will learn; Introduction to OSHA, Struck and Caught Hazards, Electrical Safety, Fall Protection, Ladder Safety, Excavation Safety, Scaffold Safety, Materials Handling, Crane Safety, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and Permit-Required Confined Space Entry.
To enroll in the OSHA 10 hour course and start now or later, simply click on the red "Enroll Now" graphic above. For detailed information or to learn more, go to the OSHA 10 hour Construction page here.
Mandatory States - OSHA 10 hour Outreach training is required by law for working on most public construction sites in New York (NY) and New York City (NYC), Massachusetts (MA), New Hampshire (NH), Rhode Island (RI), Connecticut (CT), Missouri (MO) and Nevada (NV). The AdvanceOnline OSHA 10 hour Outreach training course is accepted for use in each of those states as well as nationwide. If you've been told you need a Dept. of Labor Outreach OSHA 10 hour card, this is the course you need to take.
10 Hour OSHA Training Course - General Industry
Click on the Graphic Below to Buy Now - Use Promotion Code NST79
This OSHA 10 hour online general industry course is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone in the manufacturing industry. Workers in factories, assembly lines, pharmaceutical plants and health care facilities should take this course. The 10 hour OSHA course is divided into 11 individual lessons plus a final exam. There is an exam at the end of each lesson as well as the final exam at the end of the course.
This course focuses on regulations per OSHA Standard 29 CFR Part 1910. Topics include; Introduction to OSHA, Walking Working Surfaces, Workplace Fires and Emergencies, Electrical Safety, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Hazard Communication, Bloodborne Pathogens, Permit-Required Confined Spaces, Lockout/Tagout, and Forklift Safety.
To enroll in the OSHA 10 Hour course and start now or later, simply click on the blue "Enroll Now" graphic above. For detailed information or to learn more, go to the OSHA 10 hour General Industry page here.
Mandatory OSHA Training States - Construction Workers
Nevada OSHA State Laws - 10 Hour Course:
Nevada 10 Hour OSHA Outreach training is required by Nevada state law for Nevada construction site employees as of January 1st, 2010! Nevada NRS-618 states: "Not later than 15 days after the date a construction worker other than a supervisory employee is hired, the construction worker must obtain a completion card for an OSHA-10 course which is issued upon completion of a course approved by the Division". "Construction site" means any location at which construction work is being commenced or is in progress. The OSHA 10 Hour Outreach course on this site meets the Nevada state law requirement for an OSHA Department of Labor Outreach card.
New York OSHA State Laws - 10 Hour Course:
Both New York State law and New York City code require OSHA Outreach 10 hour cards for employees and 30 hour DOL cards for supervisors. The US Department of Labor OSHA Outreach cards on our site are accepted throughout New York and NYC.
This OSHA 10 course also meets the state requirement for mandatory OSHA 10 hour Outreach construction training in Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Missouri.
OSHA 10 Hour Training - Course Features
The OSHA 10 hour training course covers specific OSHA standards as they relate to the construction and general industries Additional features of the 10 hour online course are:
- OSHA-Authorized Training With Access to an Authorized Trainer for any Content-related Questions
- Narrated, Fully Interactive Multimedia Online Course
- Real World Scenarios With Easy Navigation
- Download or Print Fact Sheets for Each Topic for Final Exam Preparation and your Reference
- Links to OSHA regulations
- Complete the Course in Sections, At Your Own Pace
- Work From Anywhere With Internet Access
- Continuing Education Units (1.0 CEU for 10-hour course)
- Includes Official OSHA Dept of Labor Outreach 10 Hour Wallet Card
Frequently Asked Questions - OSHA 10 Hour Training
- The OSHA course requires that you spend a minimum of 10 hours to complete the course. You can take longer to complete it.
- Log in and log out to take the course at your convenience.
- You may review any section you have already taken prior to testing.
- Upon completion, you may immediately print your certificate of completion.
- The temporary certificate may be presented to your employer as proof of your training until you receive your official US Department of Labor OSHA 10 Hour Outreach card in about 4 to 8 weeks via US mail.
- Each of the lessons has an exam that must be passed with a 70% or higher score.
- Failed exams may be retaken up to 2 additional times.
- The complete price is $79.00 - Use Promotion Code NST79.
- The sign up pages are secure. Simply click on the enroll now graphic at the top of this page, register, pay and start the course now or later.
- The course is entirely on our servers. You may take part of it at home, log out and resume the course at work or any other computer.
- You have up to 6 months from the start of the course to complete the 10 hour training courses.
- The 10 hour OSHA training courses have US Based, customer support by telephone and email.
- You may contact the course trainer for questions after enrolling via your student portal.
- Corporate and Group Rates are available for 5 or more people. Call us toll free at 877-541-3555 or email us at email@example.com.
We offer OSHA accepted training for both construction and general industry. Upon successful completion, both OSHA courses will result in an immediate printable temporary certificate. The official Department of Labor OSHA 10 hour card will be mailed directly to you within four to eight weeks of successful completion of your course, via US mail.
OSHA has issued a new policy that limits all OSHA Outreach Training (classroom and online) to a maximum of 7.5 hours training per day in all OSHA 10 hour courses. As a result, all 10 hour courses must be delivered over a minimum of two days. In addition, OSHA has also issued a new policy of Program Jurisdiction Restrictions. Outreach Training Programs are now limited to OSHA Jurisdiction only. Student course completion cards can only be issued for students within U.S. jurisdiction (the 50 States and certain U.S. Territories).
OSHA Accepted Online Training Provider
Online Outreach Training Providers must receive acceptance of their courses from OSHA prior to making them available to their students. The OSHA Outreach courses on this website are presented in alliance with AdvanceOnline Solutions of Houston, Texas.
The official OSHA.gov website now lists OSHA-Authorized Online Outreach Training Providers. The OSHA Outreach Courses produced by AdvanceOnline Solutions are on the official list of Authorized-Providers.
AdvanceOnline Solutions is an authorized provider of the following (3) OSHA Outreach courses: 10 Hour Construction, 10 Hour General Industry and 30 Hour Construction. Upon satisfactory completion of the Outreach course, you will receive your OSHA 10 or 30 hour card from the US Department of Labor and the card is valid nationwide!