It is estimated that 65% of the construction industry works on scaffolds, which is approximately 2.3 million workers. Our 1-hour OSHA Scaffolds Certificate Course details OSHA standards as they apply to scaffolding and gives you specific details about individual types of scaffolds and what safety measures are needed to protect yourself and others from hazards.
Who Needs This Course?
If you're a construction employee or manager who works on scaffolding, this course will teach you key topics that must be addressed before and during scaffolding work.
What Will You Learn?
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Know OSHA regulations as they apply to scaffolding use and construction.
- Understand specific requirements associated with scaffold types.
- Study the roles of the scaffold competent person, qualified person and engineer in scaffold design and use.
- Be familiar with the requirements for training employees on scaffold use and construction.
Continuing Education Units
- Narration and easy navigation
- Interactive lessons
- Supplementary material
- Links to regulations
- Real-world scenarios
- Objective-based exams
- Continuing Education Units