OSHA 10-Hour Construction training is used to train workers on hazard recognition and OSHA safety standards. Students who enroll in OSHA 10-Hour Construction online training will learn workplace and job site safety, and upon completion will receive a 10-hour card. This fully narrated and interactive, this training is a comprehensive overview of standards that OSHA has set in place for job site safety, specifically structured for hazard avoidance, workers' rights, filing an OSHA complaint and more.
Who Needs OSHA 10-Hour Construction Training?
Most workers in construction, building development, and other related fields will need to take the OSHA 10-Hour Construction Training. This will ensure that workers are able to identify, predict, prevent, and stop potential hazards in the workplace. Typically, construction site workers are required to take the OSHA 10-Hour Construction course.
- OSHA-Authorized training with access to an authorized trainer for any content-related questions
- Audio narration and interactive exercises
- Real-life case scenarios
- Download or print fact sheets for each topic for final exam preparation and your reference
- Links to OSHA regulations
- Take the course where and when you can — All you need is internet access
- Offers 1.0 CEUs for this program
This 100% online course features full narration and includes interactive exercises, tests and engaging course material. Topics include:
- Introduction to OSHA
- Fall Hazards
- Struck-By Hazards
- Caught-In/Between Hazards
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Health Hazards in Construction Introduction
- Materials Handling Introduction
- Tools — Hand and Power Introduction
Get Your Department of Labor Outreach 10-Hour Card
We offer OSHA-authorized training for Construction. Upon successful completion of the OSHA 10-hour construction course, you'll be able to immediately print your temporary certificate of completion to give to your employer as proof of your training. The official Department of Labor OSHA 10-hour card will be mailed directly to you within four to six weeks of successful completion of your course via U.S. mail.
A qualified instructor is available to you via email within your Learning Management System (LMS). You'll typically receive a response within a few hours and be guaranteed one within 24 hours. This is a critical advantage to our quality program.