OSHA 30-Hour Construction training is used to train supervisors on hazard recognition and OSHA safety standards. Students who enroll in OSHA 30-Hour Construction online training will learn workplace and job site safety, and upon completion will receive a 30-hour card. This fully narrated and interactive, this training is a comprehensive overview of standards that OSHA has set in place for job site safety, specifically structured for hazard identification, avoidance, control and prevention.
Who Needs OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training?
OSHA recommends workplace safety training for a safe and healthful work environment. That's why a hazard recognition course like the OSHA 30-hour online construction training can be beneficial for a variety of workers, such as those in: construction, building development and other related fields. This will help educate workers in identifying, predicting, avoiding, preventing and stopping potential hazards in the workplace. Typically, managers and supervisors are required to take the OSHA 30-Hour Construction course.
- OSHA-Authorized training with access to an authorized trainer for any content-related questions
- Audio narration and interactive exercises
- Real-life case scenarios
- Download or print fact sheets for each topic for final exam preparation and your reference
- Links to OSHA regulations
- Take the course where and when you can — All you need is internet access
- Offers 3.0 CEUs for this program
This 100% online course features full narration and includes interactive exercises, tests and engaging course material. Topics include:
- Introduction to OSHA
- Construction Focus Four: Fall Hazards
- Construction Focus Four: Electrocution
- Construction Focus Four: Struck-By Hazards
- Construction Focus Four: Caught-In/Between Hazards
- Health Hazards
- Materials Handling
- Tools — Hand and Power
- Managing Safety and Health
- Stairways and Ladders
- Fire Protection and Prevention
- Welding and Cutting
- Concrete and Masonry
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Confined Space Entry
- Signs, Signals and Barricades
Get Your Department of Labor Outreach 30-Hour Card
We offer OSHA-authorized training for Construction. Upon successful completion of the OSHA 30-hour construction course, you'll be able to immediately print your temporary certificate of completion to give to your employer as proof of your training. The official Department of Labor OSHA 30-hour card will be mailed directly to you within four to six weeks of successful completion of your course via U.S. mail.
A qualified instructor is available to you via email within your Learning Management System (LMS). You'll typically receive a response within a few hours and be guaranteed one within 24 hours. This is a critical advantage to our quality program.