Workers using machinery may be exposed to several hazards that can lead to injury or even death. In the process of removing or avoiding hazards, workers must learn to recognize the hazards associated with the different types of equipment and safety precautions necessary to prevent those hazards.
Who Needs This Course?
This course is intended for all employees who work with machine guarding and abrasive wheel machinery.
What Will You Learn?
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the purpose of machine guarding and the common hazards associated with machine guarding.
- Know the rules and regulations for safeguarding.
- Be able to identify the standards for effectively guarding abrasive wheels and grinding machinery.
- Understand safety considerations, potential hazards including machine guarding maintenance and training.
OSHA — 29 CFR 1910.212
Continuing Education Units
- Narration and easy navigation
- Interactive lessons
- Supplementary material
- Links to regulations
- Real-world scenarios
- Objective-based exams
- Continuing Education Units.