This OSHA 30-Hour General Industry course is designed to educate workers on workplace and jobsite safety. Specifically, those who successfully complete this specialized training will become familiar with recognizing, avoiding, preventing and stopping potential jobsite hazards. Workers at all responsibility levels and across all industries can utilize this training about potentially common workplace hazards with this OSHA 30-Hour General Industry Training.
Who Needs OSHA 30-Hour General Industry Training?
To maintain workplace safety and hazard recognition standards, OSHA recommends regular workplace safety training for general industry. This online course can benefit workers in the following fields: factory operations, manufacturing, storage, warehousing, healthcare and more. Typically, managers and supervisors are required to take the OSHA 30-Hour General Training course.
- OSHA-Authorized training with access to an authorized trainer for any content-related questions
- Audio narration and interactive exercises
- Real-life case scenarios
- Links to OSHA regulations
- Take the course where and when you can — All you need is internet access
This 100% online course features full narration and includes interactive exercises, tests and engaging course material. Topics include:
- Introduction to OSHA
- OSHA Inspection Procedures
- Safety & Health Programs
- Hazard Communication
- Exit routes, Emergency Action Plans & Fire Prevention
- Fire Detection & Protection
- Electrical Part II
- Case Studies & Workshop
- Flammable & Combustible Liquids
- Machine Guarding
- Walking & Working Surfaces
- Welding, Cutting & Brazing
- Material Handling
- Permit-Required Confined Spaces
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Industrial Hygiene & Bloodborne Pathogens
- Hand & Portable Power Tools & Other Hand-Held Equipment
- Case Studies & Workshop
Get Your Department of Labor Outreach 30-Hour Card
Please note that OSHA Cards will only be distributed to those who successfully complete the OSHA training. If you need proof of completing hazard recognition training, students can download and print a certificate of completion for this OSHA 30 online course. The certificate can be used as temporary proof of completion while students wait for their OSHA cards to arrive in the mail.
A qualified instructor is available to you via email within your Learning Management System (LMS). You'll typically receive a response within a few hours and be guaranteed one within 24 hours. This is a critical advantage to our quality program.